Projects at Hand
Currently the total works on hand is worth Rs.9,20,199.97 Lakhs out of which:
- Modernisation and Rehabilitation of Nagarjunasagar Project Distributory Committees & Water user Association works in Khammam and Nalgonda in Telangana State & Guntur, Prakasam in Andhra Pradesh State is for a value of Rs.300.00 Crores
- EWE, forming Embankment and construction of CD & CM works of main Canal and Distributory system up to water course level and other allied works including Investigation, Designing and Estimation of Mid Manair Reservoir Left side canal form Km 0.00 to Km 14.60 and Right side canal from Km 36.70 / 37.00 to Km 64.250 (beyond Thotapally Reservoir) in Karimnagar District in the state of Telangana is for a value of Rs.67.14 Crores.
- Rehabilitation of NSP Left Main Canal From Km 0.00 to Km 29.291 of Nagarjunasagar, Lal Bahadur Shastri Canal, Telangana Package No- LC-NLG-01 is for a value of Rs.150.48 Crores.
- Improvements to Pasra to Gundala road from Km.3/0 to 27/170 in Warangal district is for a value of Rs.16.35 Crores.
- Modernisation of Guntur Nallah Drain from Km 0.000 to Km 22.475 including medium and minor drains – Package No .32 /DR/KDS/G/2009-10 is for a Value Rs. 33.20 Crores.
- Rehabilitation and Modernisation of Darsi Branch Canal and Pamidipadu Branch canal of Nagarjunasagar Jawahar Canal, A.P., India( Package No.23 & 24) is for a Value Rs. 38.34 Crores.
- Channelization of Budameru Drain for a length of 28.6 Kms is for a value of Rs. 41.07 Crores.
- MI – Karimnagar District – NSP-Re-Construction of Anicut across Hussainmiyavagu near Gangaram (V), Srirampur (M), Karimnagar District of Telangana State is for a Value Rs.10.20 Crores.
- C.C Lining for the problematic reaches of Mudimanikyam major & Wazeerabad major-1 Nagarjunasagar Lal Bahadur canal, Telangana, India is for a Value Rs.20.00 Crores.
- Widening to 2-lane and improvement of Jeypore – Malkangiri – Motu Road (SH-25) form Km 149/0 to Km 202/7 in Malkangiri District of Orissa under Vijayawada to Ranchi Corridor is for a value of Rs. 87.41 Crores.
- Formation of Bypass Road to Nizamabad town in Nizamabad district is for a value of Rs. 21.77 Crores.
- Restoration of Kona Saline Embankment (Tidal Bank) to the original standard, from Km 0.00 to 18.600 in Machilipatnam Mandal of Krishna District in the State of Andhra Pradesh is for a value of Rs. 33.94 Crores.
- Widening & Strengthening the existing carriageway of Hyderabad-Nagarjunasagar Road in Km 21/4 to 29/0 in Ranga Reddy District is for a value of Rs. 21.45 Crores.
- Modernisation of Krishna Delta system – Drainage sector improvements to upland drains in Nallamada Drainage Basin in Guntur Dist.-for a value of Rs. 30.47 Crores.
- APILIP-JICA- Medium Irrigation Project- Modernisation of Ghanpur Anicut System near Chinna Ghanpur (V) Kulcharam (M) in Medak District is for a value of Rs. 21.86 Crores.
- Investigation, Surveying, Design, preparation of detailed Estimates and execution of Comprehensive Storm Water Drainage Scheme for Mangalagiri Municipality under JNNURM Scheme consisting of execution of Outfall Storm Water Drains, Major drains , sub-drains and street drains of total length of 121.266 Km covering the entire town and the entire system should be designed as per CPHEEO Manual and Relevant IS Codes for a value of Rs. 28.45 Crores.
- Improvements to Yenamaduru Drain for a length of 24 Kms is for a value of Rs. 19.12 Crores.
- Widening of existing 2-lane to 4-lane pavement from Km 326.660 to Km 330.150 on NH-39 (Imphal Moreh Section) in the state of Manipur is for value of Rs.50.00 Crores.